About Me

My photo
Enjoying taking photos, blogging and travelling on NB Hallmark .

Friday 24 September 2010

Hallmark sits quietly on her mooring............ waiting





















Hallmark sits calmly on her mooring on a September afternoon.
She has not moved since we returned our three London Ring cruise on 21 August 2010.
I have been down to the boat on quite a few occasions to sort things and to clean! 
I had hoped to get down to Hallmark today but no such luck.
Too much work to do.  although there are not many more weeks of that sort of thing.............!
But I'll certainly be there tomorrow.
I have even got the wood for the fire loaded into the car boot already!
It is going to be cold!
So it was great to get a text from Liz and John saying they were actually cruising right past Hallmark this afternoon!
They reported all was well!
Then came a MMS with the above photo of Hallmark on its mooring at East Molesey.
Sorry I was not there Liz and John

No comments:

Post a Comment