About Me

My photo
Enjoying taking photos, blogging and travelling on NB Hallmark .

Thursday 21 April 2011

Overnight at Boveney Lock

0 lock: 0 miles

I had left Hallmark at Boveney Lock for four nights.
It was time for the next part of the 2011 cruise.
Maggie gave me a lift to with a mile of the lock.
We could not go any further as here was a chained gateway stopping cars.
However as it was a bridle path I could cycle final bit of the roadway
My Brompton bike was well overloaded (actually overloaded!0

Hallmark was secure in the weirstream.



















Three boats from the boat club due on Saturday had arrived early,
They were enjoying themselves already!
I unloaded the bike and packed everything away
Then had some soup and a roll and of course did some housework/cleaning!
The back cover needed a good scrubbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment